Climbing Shapes are great way to transform a plain wall into a climbing wall. The shapes are easily attached, and can be arranged any way you like to provide a continual climb.
We have a range of 30 shapes – from tractors to trees, dinosaurs to daisies. All in their own bright colours and climbing holds.
Great for youngsters
Climbing Shapes are great for children between the ages of 2 to 6 years old. These little people love climbing and we wanted to design something especially for them.
The Technical Stuff
- Each Shape is formed from a 4 foot by 4 foot (1.22m x 1.22m) square
- HDPE plastic board, with sandwiched colours
- Accurately CNC machined in our workshop
- Easy to clean by hand or with a pressure washer
- Made locally in Sheffield by our friends at Core Climbing Ltd
- Highest quality holds with non-fading bright colours
- Resin bonded sockets provide a secure attachment to the wall
- Stainless bolts – so no ugly rusting up, ever
- Easy to bolt together using the 6mm hex key included – and move the holds around if you like!
- Shape, Climbing Holds x 12, Internal Threaded Sockets for wall attachment, hold bolts, attachment bolts & spacers
How are they used?
- Children can hold on to either the climbing holds or the shapes themselves.
- When put together they can form a continuous traversing challenge.
Bright and Colourful
- A range of colour combinations for the shapes (see the attachment below)
- Fabulous coloured climbing holds made in the UK.
- UV and fade resistant shapes and climbing holds
- Hard wearing solid HDPE plastic panels are strong and durable
- Fully stainless steel fixings mean no rusting up… ever!
Safe and Sound
- Our shapes fully conform to BS EN 1176-1:2008 Playground Equipment and Surfacing.
- Smooth, rounded edges and discreet fixings that stay put.