The pupils provided the ideas for the artwork, including a mountain scene (with a volcano!) and a funky rectangular pattern with smiley faces.
Built on six big round posts, the wall has an adventure playground feel to it, with angled sections at each end.
– professionally made
– artwork good
– routes challenging but accessible for all children YR-Y6
– hand and footholds good quality
– Very good feedback from pupils, staff and parents
– great enthusiasm is generated
– children have fun and do exercise
– gives opportunities that cannot be offered in the school in any other way
– great for coordination, dexterity, balance and strength
Richard Humphrey, Head Teacher